2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook f to stretch hand my

, So you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I order, front at little*Fu there my exhaustion too many energy, just of the incitement made me super to carry.I sat to keep body and felt that a burst of and droopy set of comes, I unwillingly smile to say:"The young lady thanks you,Facebook, how much do I need pay to you?"
"Literally you give, your handsome boy like this doesn't give money I am also glad, Xi Xi!"The girl is good at to beg for a person to like, I take out leather wallet and take out one Ta cash and ordered don't order, tellses me, there are 1,000 pieces of or so appearances, fill to say for her:"Like, these you take to go, I really got up to go to bed ……"
The girl says in my ear:"Wanting don't I go up to compensate you?Don't money."
"Need not, ha ha, I am really tired, you accompany me to go up me need not went to bed!"I stand up, finally embrace each other next very unwilling to part withly accompany to dance girl to go away.
The upscale business suite that returns to the 17th floors, I hurtled shower and climbed a murky big bed to sleep to go, a feel sleep to arrive second noon cellular phone in the sky ringing out to be noisy to come to I.
"Husband gets up,cnn?Still is sleeping?Lazy insect, I came and opened the door for me quickly!"Is money fan fan, she has already arrived.I some feel dizzy, probably last night indulge in sex excesssive, the top heavy ground draws back door, the money fan of whole body aroma was fond of and then rushed toward to come in, a hug me, the legs jump to ride astride my Kua and put out strength ground to kiss me.
I push away her to say:"Do not make, my baby's son!Let me sleep again meeting son!"
"Do not sleep, quickly take a shower, have lunch in money shop this noon, my old daddies all arrange good, you take to wear to always pass by!"The money fan fan's words finally pull to come back to earth from muddle-minded I.
I put out strength to stretch one lazy waist, say:"Wait me for a while!"I hurtle into bathroom and use cold water blunt sprinkle body, and then wipe body with the towel heat, this just feel oneself is in high spirits, the physical strength resumed.
I make change a short sleeve flower space underclothing, navy-blue west trousers and shoes.Put the shell thunder tower pistol in the small of the back, I take the time of gun not taboo money fan fan, she knows that I am an underworld, deceive her anti- pour to seem to be not enough reality.
"Husband, you do the discrepancies of eldest brother to all have bodyguard, does oneself also need to take a gun?"The money fan is fond of to ask a way.
"Take a gun to be just a kind of mental allusion on the oneself body certainly, there is handle knob gun on the body, the in the mind will have a sense of security, ha ha,google, all of us are lake middleman of riverses, the gun doesn't leave a body is most at least of self-preservation means, not is using is homicidal, mainly self-defense!"My side says a side will another on packing cleverly made CZ83 into cellular phone to wrap, pack into at the same time of still have a fold a card Huang bayonet.
"Feared your underworld, take an on the body rob, wrap in pack a gun, there is also knife, also have what?"Money fan fan some in astonishment ask a way.
I start to put on sunglasses and say:"Leave, the strong elder brother should have been already arrived."
I am money fan the fan's noodles to wear small strong make a phone call:"Strong elder brother, I come downstairs now, you wait us in parking lot in the hotel!"
The money fan is fond of to stretch hand my arm of Ku, we came out room, at first just already the dress trousers in whole body black stand at hallway in."Four elder brothers are early!Two young ladies are early!"Just beat to receive at first.
I say:"Leave, the strong elder brother has already got to doorway, we directly go a virtuous Long money shop!"
Three people arrive at down stairs and wear the small strong station waits for before a Toyota 4x4, at first just the brothers of under charge already thunder gram the Sa Si open to come over, according to in advance of arrangement, I as long as begged a driver to plus to just accompany me at first virtuous Long money shop in the past, wear small strong also take two personal bodyguards.
I walk over and wear small strong handshake to embrace each other and say:"Leave, we see the old daddy of Mi Mi and talk some affair of cooperation!"Money fan's fan is what he or she takes a car come, two bodyguards follow her and open a black Ni mulberry sedan.
The money fan sits after being fond of sit the top my the thunder gram the Sa Si and call her car fore the noodles leads the way, my car heel in the middle, behind is to wear a small strong Toyota car, three cars run fast to go straight to sheep horn Ling village but go all the way.
The money fan is fond of to lie on getting on the car to depend in my bosom and stretches hand to pull my Bo neck to force me to lower the head to kiss with her.I push away her to say:"Do not urgently my wife, was right away, had a meal at noon, I for a while don't noons' all accompanying you still is all right?"
This money fan's fan is one feeding isn't satisfied of woman, cool yesterday she a day, affirmation was early hungry to be getting worse!The money fan was fond of to hum 1 and once turned over body to draw back my trousers chain, I smiled:"Why?Mi Mi, we arrived!"
The money fan is fond of to hurriedly sit a way:"Was so quickly, talked nonsense!"I power a hug her, fixedly live on the rear seat she, make her not move indiscriminately.In fact I am to make every effort to want ~only sniper's successful of sheep horn Ling after resuming energy and physical strength, must definitely dragging along to pour lunch, when the time comes now, I probably need not waited upon this two young ladies.
Front of just suddenly said at first:"Four elder brothers, front how did the city street corner increase to establish road card?"
I am loose to open money the fan be fond of forward the noodles see go, the first four money fan the fan's Ni mulberry car, already drive road up establish the cover of card to block, our cars also have to stop bottom.
The money fan is fond of to stretch neck to see to say:"Having to make is wrong!The car of virtuous Long money shop dares to also block!"
Sit fore noodles copilot's just saying at first:"Being not a police is an armed police, all take 81 gangs(81 types mount sudden attack a rifle), must be important event!"
Two bodyguards of virtuous Long money shops on the Ni mulberry car are gruffly pulled up, a few armed polices go up to press to suppress for the top and bottom body search, moreover two armed polices drill into car, an arrive car behind open spare box of.
Just humed a track at first:"I depend and make a method like this!Brothers we walk first and open over there from the flank!"Money fan the fan has some frightened appearance way:"Four elder brothers have a gun on your body and how do?"
Just said at first:"Be free, we all have a gun and walk, we walk first!"
Driver one feet accelerator fiercely rounded up from the treacherous acts line of one side and saw the brothers that a few armed polices start to carry a gun to jump to intercept in the road, drive scolding a way right away:"***Not afraid Lao Tze bump to die you!"
Scold to return to scold, a driver still a darling stopped a car to descend and just pressed a car window to call a way at first:"Move out of the way!We have special official business and hold up not get!"Say to pass to go out a certificate, block the armed police of road to take something with a grain of salt, once connected a certificate to see one eye, sign proper way right away:"Sorry chief lets go!"
Just took a certificate back to ask a way at first:"You at dry what?What matter?"
"Report chief!I the department receive order to intercept world meeting remaining confederates, the president of association of righteousness black cent meeting returned to country to do obeisance Zu yesterday, last night at sheep horn Ling once the village take out now and please in front of the chief to walk definitely and carefully!"That armed police leader of class respected a gift.
Our cars left at once road card very much, I asked money fan's fan:"What person does your house come last night to have no?"
"Our house opens a money shop to do business and all come in the evening every day quite a few people, who know all is stem what of?You doubt that the armed polices want to be grasping of what world is the cent president of association of meeting at our house?"Money fan the fan puzzle the ground looking at me.





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 123 world meeting especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:32 chapter word numbers:2569


Chapter 123 world meeting (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I smile to say:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论