2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com good wanted to be a

, And then say:"Just be not.If elder sister Yun, little orchid they walked, didn't we become two human life fields?That time did the nobody contend for an elder brother, this sex maniac with me.Xi Xi, this young lady is kind-hearted, give up body Si wolf!"
I see her words more pull more far, not from a bit scared, know, can hide in an autumn orchid in wardrobe!I hence hand pure Yan from the body and sit upright well, ask:"Yan Yan how does your seeking an elder brother what is up don't say?"
The pure Yan is some to my action dissatisfied, twisted Jiao Qu, the voice say:"The somebody else really occupies, however before I say you must make me depend depend.Elder brother don't be so stingy."
I drive she the Jiao Qu continuously twisted to make completely to can not stand and feared oneself's private parts is again lovely to expose ugly, have to lightly hug her, say:"Like this like?It is really a childishness."
Pure Yan"H'm"1, say:"Elder brother, the light snow just cried in the public baths."
I a surprised, sit to keep body to ask:"Light snow she ……did she cry?Why?Who humiliate her?"
The pure Yan sighs to say:"Have no, our these elder sisters is painful she still too late, who will humiliate her?My seeing a light snow is to have worry.Is alas, after little orchid prepared to be a singer, the light snow is superficially as happy as we ha ha of substitute a little orchid happy, but secretly always a bit knitted eyebrows.You know of, singing of light snow especially good, wanted to be a singer since the childhood, the little orchid was being a singer at present, but she ……"
I am getting more silent, the affair of light snow how should I do?Also make her step into a show biz?But so and first, , what is what she will face ?Thought of dog Zai brigade once light snow privacy the exhumation come out of result, I am absolutely tremble with fear."Not!Not!We can not do so, if let the light snow also get into a show biz, will completely ruin hers!"
The pure Yan says:"Elder brother, even if don't let the light snow step into a circle of singers, you have to also have a chat with light snow, don't make her cover up worry, will suppress Yu so bad.Listen to the light snow sob in the public baths of voice, my hearts all clench tightly, is really sad die I.Blare ……"
Say pure Yan unexpectedly also unbearable low voice of cry.Is in my heart feelings of pure Yan to sister such earnestness but happy, hence the jade back that claps her say:"Good, good, the elder brother knew, the elder brother will say with light snow.The business of light snow is the elder brother's affair to not?H'm, Yan Yan your returning is really a good elder sister, your behavior is worth giving public recognition today?"
The pure Yan is tiny to take nasal sound to say:"H'm, we are one family, the elder sister concerns a younger sister should not?"
I nod to say:"Should, completely should.All of you are my good younger sisters, all elder brother's darling baby."
The pure Yan twists Jiao Qu to act in pettish to say:"Not, the somebody else is all to be a younger sister during a lifetime,Beats By Dre In Ear, the somebody else still needs to do your the of ……"
I intentionally say:"I still have which?Hum, the elder brother is here in addition to the younger sister outside has no another of, you want to know to listen to then."
The pure Yan turns over body to embrace me and towards a small mouth my ear to talk quietly:"The elder brother's wife, do I want a wife who do the elder brother!Elder brother, Yan Yan to how are you?You let the Yan Yan do the elder brother's wife?"
The saying wench is abashed shout of hide the head to the blanket below don't come out.I but be made by the wench very foolish, all temporarily return however the absolute being comes.Wife?Wench don't say that you are studying now, the age is also still young, even if you are similar to small cloud, the elder brother also has no way to marry you!The elder brother's heart hasn't truely fallen calm now and by this time marries you or small cloud, in fact to all of you is unfair of, because of my heart have no on you.
I sighed tone and said:"Yan Yan, your affair finishes saying and returned to sleep?Elder brother tomorrow still occupy to want a processing, and you must finish seeing a mother at the hospital tomorrow."
Pure Yan head from pout to say:"Smelly elder brother, the somebody else still thinks the foolish short while is with you.Hum, if you say again, I didn't walk and saw how you do tonight!"
I ate a surprised, if this wench really depend on not to walk, the orchid doesn't get that autumn foolish in the wardrobe ascend so a night?I hence hurriedly say:"Like, like, the elder brother doesn't urge you be.However to female kid, sleep but keep skin water delicate of best way?Water of the Yan Yan delicate skin not Be received benefit to ample sleep?Otherwise tomorrow morning get up, Yan Yan that water the delicate skin became rough, don't strange elder brother."
The pure Yan "hum"ed 1 and said:"The elder brother knows a bogus house, does the night of cook a night how can has a so great problem?Yan Yan again not is have never tried."
Say the wench unwilling to partly starts to climb from my bosom.Is just dark pleased in my heart, which knew that suddenly and anti- the wench hand embraced me, the voice said:"Wanting me to walk all right, however I want to kiss kiss.Xi Xi."
Kiss in person?My sweat a , if I get up in person in person with you here, didn't the autumn orchid in the cupboard still know how to miss me,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com!I hurriedly push away pure Yan and say:"Good, good, with warm and affectionate elder brother also not ability excessively.Go to, elder brother tomorrow buy a gift for you, how?"
Pure Yan Dia voice Dia spirit's saying:"Not, elder brother, I am to want to kiss kiss!"The saying wench is unexpectedly directs and then sticks that very red and fragrant lips to my mouthes up, subsequently a Wen Ruan Nen's slippery small tongue brave of stretch to come over to lick on my gum.Visit after education that is kissed that day to this wench, absolutely read recently at, want to be not how such no time for waiting?
I have never dared to open own mouth, it is infinite romantic to so absolutely subjugate in this wench that medium, I just make an effort of kissed for a while her that soft of fragrant lips, then push away a wench lightly, say:"Good, you can return to now?The words done not return to again, sky all get bright."
Pure Yan spirit put out strength of beat on me several bottom, sob to say:"Does not the elder brother like Yan Yan?You once said and give me one to hand over something to treat.Hum!"
My wry smile says:"Yan Yan, haven't I already said to make you give to order time to me?"I depress voice to say again:"The elder brother talks to count of, you aren't entwining an elder brother now, will make the elder brother difficult so of, know?"
The pure Yan smells the speech keep to straightly stare at my eyes, I the breadth of view Tan then concuss of return to see her.Lead good short while, pure Yan this just sighed tone, You You's saying:"Elder brother, don't know why, I the heart bottom is always jittery, want to be simply to calculate for you oneself, thought to probably will fasten the elder brother's heart like this.But, didn't expect but make the elder brother be getting more difficult.Elder brother, sorry."
One earthquake in my heart, affair suddenly thought of to just take place with autumn orchid, see to the felling of pure Yan in fact have no wrong!No matter is little cloud still an autumn orchid, they all greatly must be what I can resist to my temptation dint, once I compromised their innocent, how do I handle again?Abandon pure Yan,beats by dre cheap?That will make I the negative offense is for life!Pure Yan to my love, world can Jian, in fact I the heart bottom was early dark to decide:Want this present life not to no longer marriage, marriaging will never take pure Yan.
Although small cloud's love toward me probably as many as pure Yan, don't know why, small cloud for my pay I unexpectedly already completely accustom to, even all start that this is the naturally of feeling.And for the impression of small cloud, in the felling of she is much stronger than the pure Yan, so bear stroke of the ability seem to be also greatly get many.Although I cant not bear to hurt her as well, if must I choose one to carry on injury in the pure Yan and small cloud 2 people's, undoubtedly I will choose stronger small cloud.
Certainly, now I not is arrived a choice not can not of territory ground, so facing these three conditions are equal but all save the female kid of love to my heart, I or have been getting around the problem of the choice.
The pure Yan slowly starts, emotion Xiao the alignment doorway in the Suo.My heart is tightly clenched by the wench, looking at her that emaciated figure, unexpectedly have a kind of solitary felling.This felling makes me thus suffered and makes me desperately charge forward to put out strength the bosom of hugging her into I's expanse, don't let out any further.
But I am only foolish to sit on the bedside, helplessly looking at pure Yan step by step and walk to door of side, lightly of take that delicate jade hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论